“An opportunity to host a conference for top Legal English experts from Europe and beyond”
EULETA is now welcoming proposals from institutions to host the EULETA 2020 conference.
Bidding Process and Timeline
1. 17th May 2019: EULETA sends out the call for bids
2. 17th May - 20th June 2019: Interested bidders submit a proposal to:
firstname.lastname@example.org detailing how they meet the set criteria
3. 20th June - 16th August 2019: The bids are considered by the board and a shortlist is announced
4. 1st - 13th September 2019: EULETA members are asked for their opinions via social media and newsletter
5. September 2019: The EULETA Board selects the destination taking into account views of members
6. October 2019: The selected destination is confirmed and the destination is publicly announced via newsletter and social media.
Further information here: Call for Hosting EULETA Conference 2020.pdf